How to fill the D4 Medical Form – HGV Medical form


Today I will be going through how to fill out the D4/HGV form. A lot of our customers are finding it difficult to fill it out.

This medical form can be used to apply for the renewal or provisional licence for horse boxes ?, ambulances ?, Lorries ?, busses ? and motor homes. We normally provide you with the D4/HGV form when you come for your medical, and are more than happy to help you fill it out too. Please give me your feedback as this is new for me. If you have any questions please give me a shout.

Make sure you get your form if your struggling from

You can book your medical with us if you need at

Hope this helps!


× Click here to WhatsApp us! Available on SundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturday