Book your HGV Medical.
Whether you need a HGV medical for a provisional license or a renewal we’re here to help!
Book your HGV medical with VitalMedicals now at one of our centres
Vital Medicals provide fast and professional services where we assist you through your HGV medical – all with excellent value
Our doctors are registered with the GMC and are fully trained
We have vast experience in the field having performed thousands of HGV medicals with many satisfied drivers
All of our medicals are subject o a free re-test. Therefore if you have any issues during your medical you can get them sorted prior to sending the medical.
VitalMedicals can assist you in getting you driving your Heavy Goods Vehicle (HGV) safely on the roads!
For us to make sure we can help you please remember to bring your:
- Glasses prescription if you wear glasses or contact lenses during driving, if available.
- Please try and bring a copy of your medical records with you if you have access to them.
- Current medications and doses: Your repeat prescription would be ideal. Or, bring all the physical boxes for the medications on the day.
- A copy of the results of any medical investigations/tests you may have done.
- A form of I.D (passport or driver’s license). For Wolvehampton taxi medical please also bring a bank statement or utility bill.
- The D4 medical form. We normally have spare forms in the office in case you do not have it. Or, you can download one here.
What you pay:
|Booking your appointment||Price|
|4 weeks in advance||£45|
|3 Weeks in advance||£50|
|2 Weeks in advance||£55|
|1 week in advance||£60|
|Within 2 days||£65|