Whether you need a medical for a provisional license or a renewal we’re here to help!
- Book your appointment with VitalMedicals now at one of our new centres
- VitalMedicals provide fast and professional services where we assist you through your HGV medicals – all with excellent value
- Our doctors are registered with the GMC and are fully trained
- We have vast experience in the field having performed thousands of HGV medicals with many satisfied drivers
- VitalMedicals can assist you in getting you driving your Heavy Goods Vehicle (HGV) safely on the roads!
For us to make sure we can help you please remember to bring your:
- Glasses prescription if you wear glasses or contact lenses during driving.
- Relevant Medical History – Normally a summary which can be obtained from your GP. If you have no past medical history and are not on any regular medication then you do not need to bring a GP summary. Please email us if you have any questions about this.
- Current medications and doses – your repeat prescription would be ideal.
- A copy of the results of any medical investigations/tests you may have done.
- A form of I.D (passport or driver’s license) along with any other form of I.D as specified by the relevant forms.
- Your application form – D4 form for group 2 licenses or the individual licensing agency form. The D4 form can also be downloaded from the DVLA website.
What you pay:
|Booking your appointment||Price|
|4 weeks in advance||£45|
|3 Weeks in advance||£50|
|2 Weeks in advance||£55|
|1 week in advance||£60|
|Within 2 days||£65|