Let our doctors help you obtain your PCO Medical!
- Book your appointment for your PCO medical with VitalMedicals now at one of our new centres
- VitalMedicals provide fast and professional services where we assist you through your PCO medicals – all with excellent value
- Our doctors are registered with the GMC and are fully trained
- The have a vast experience in the field having performed thousands of medicals with many satisfied drivers
- VitalMedicals can assist you in getting you driving safely on the roads!
For us to make sure we can help you please remember to bring your:
- Glasses prescription if you wear glasses or contact lenses during driving.
- For PCO Medicals it is essential to bring a copy of your FULL GP summary, this can be obtained from your GP if you ask them for it. If you are having trouble obtaining the GP summary please see our FAQs.
- Current medications and doses – your repeat prescription would be ideal.
- A copy of the results of any medical investigations/tests you may have done.
- A form of I.D (passport or driver’s license) along with any other form of I.D as specified by the relevant forms.
- Your application form with the medical questionnaire from the Public Carriage Office (PCO).
What you pay:
|Booking your appointment||Price|
|4 weeks in advance||£45|
|3 Weeks in advance||£50|
|2 Weeks in advance||£55|
|1 week in advance||£60|
|Within 2 days||£65|