Let our doctors help you obtain your Taxi Medical!
Need a taxi medical?
- Vital Medicals can help with your Taxi Medical
- We Provide Medicals for Wolverhampton, Solihull, Dudley, Walsall, Wychavon, Wyre Forest and South Staffordshire councils and Many More.
- VitalMedicals provide a fast and professional service. Allowing us to assist you through your taxi medical – all with excellent value
- All of our doctors are GMC registered with a licence to practice in the UK.
- Importantly, we have performed thousands of medicals with many satisfied drivers
- Furthermore, VitalMedicals can assist you in getting your medical. So you can continue driving safely on the roads!
- All of our medicals are subject to a free re-test. Therefore if you have any issues during your medical you can get them sorted prior to sending the medical.
For us to make sure we can help you please remember to bring your:
- Driving License Or Passport & Depending on council a Proof of Address such as a Bank statement or Bill.
- Please try and bring a copy of your medical records with you if you have suffer from a chronic medical condition such as Diabetes, Previous heart attack or stroke. Please find further information by reading our FAQ section.
- Current medications and doses: Your repeat prescription would be ideal. Or, bring all the physical boxes for the medications on the day.
- Your glasses or Contact Lenses IF you wear them with prescription.
- Your Taxi medical Form (This may be generic and if so we may have copies in office or may have been personally sent to you via your council)
What you pay:
|Booking your appointment||Price|
|4 weeks in advance||£45|
|3 Weeks in advance||£50|
|2 Weeks in advance||£55|
|1 week in advance||£60|
|Within 2 days||£65|