Let our doctors help you obtain your Taxi Medical!
Need a taxi medical?
- Vital Medicals can help with your Wolverhampton or Wychavon taxi medical
- VitalMedicals provide a fast and professional service. Allowing us to assist you through your taxi medical – all with excellent value
- All of our doctors are GMC registered with a licence to practice in the UK.
- Importantly, we have performed thousands of medicals with many satisfied drivers
- Furthermore, VitalMedicals can assist you in getting your medical. So you can continue driving safely on the roads!
- All of our medicals are subject o a free re-test. Therefore if you have any issues during your medical you can get them sorted prior to sending the medical.
Please note: WE DO NOT do medicals for transport for London / PCO or Newport council medicals. Due to ongoing issues.
For us to make sure we can help you please remember to bring your:
- Glasses prescription if you wear glasses or contact lenses during driving, if available.
- Please try and bring a copy of your medical records with you if you have access to them.
- Current medications and doses: Your repeat prescription would be ideal. Or, bring all the physical boxes for the medications on the day.
- A copy of the results of any medical investigations/tests you may have done.
- A form of I.D (passport or driver’s license). For Wolvehampton taxi medical please also bring a bank statement or utility bill.
- Your application form with the medical questionnaire from the relevant council. We normally have spare forms in the office subject to availability.
What you pay:
|Booking your appointment||Price|
|4 weeks in advance||£45|
|3 Weeks in advance||£50|
|2 Weeks in advance||£55|
|1 week in advance||£60|
|Within 2 days||£65|