Let our doctors help you obtain your Taxi Medical!
- Book your appointment for your taxi medical with VitalMedicals now at one of our new centres
- VitalMedicals provide fast and professional services where we assist you through your taxi medical – all with excellent value
- Our doctors are registered with the GMC and are fully trained
- The have a vast experience in the field having performed thousands of medicals with many satisfied drivers
- VitalMedicals can assist you in getting you driving safely on the roads!
For us to make sure we can help you please remember to bring your:
- Glasses prescription if you wear glasses or contact lenses during driving.
- Please try and bring a copy of your medical records with you. For the Transport for London (TFL/ PCO) medical access to the full medical records is absolutely necessary, your GP can provide this for you.
- Current medications and doses – your repeat prescription would be ideal.
- A copy of the results of any medical investigations/tests you may have done.
- A form of I.D (passport or driver’s license) along with any other form of I.D as specified by the relevant forms.
- Your application form with the medical questionnaire from the relevant council. We normally have spare forms in the office subject to availability.
What you pay:
|Booking your appointment||Price|
|4 weeks in advance||£45|
|3 Weeks in advance||£50|
|2 Weeks in advance||£55|
|1 week in advance||£60|
|Within 2 days||£65|